Eating Recovery Center
Accredited by the Joint Commission, ERC Illinois and Insight Behavioral Health Centers operate numerous treatment centers in the Chicago area including downtown Chicago, Northbrook, Evanston, Oak Park and Oak Brook.
They are also a teaching affiliate of Northwestern University Medical School and Rush University Medical School. Additionally, ERC, Illinois and the University of Chicago’s Eating Disorder Program, led by Daniel LeGrange, have teamed up to study new options for adolescent patients with anorexia nervosa who do not respond to current treatment protocols.
Eating Disorder Treatment
- Residential program for adults
- Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs for adults
- Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs for adolescents
Specialized Eating Disorder Treatment for Higher Weight Patients, including Binge Eating and Compulsive Overeating
- Residential, Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient programs for adults struggling with binge eating disorder and compulsive overeating issues
- Intensive Outpatient program for adolescents struggling with weight management
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Treatment
In an effort to increase 24-hour treatment to patients and families in the Midwest, Insight Behavioral Health Centers offers a robust Residential care program for adults with eating, mood and anxiety disorders.
- Insight Behavioral Health provides specialized behavioral health care for adult patients in a state-of-the-art treatment center in downtown Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood.
- Insight Behavioral Health Centers also offers mood and anxiety treatment in the Austin area.
Specialties & Programs
- Eating Disorders including Diabulimia and Binge Eating Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Compulsive Overeating
- Residential, PHP, & IOP Programs
Free Support Groups Available
California Support Groups
View California Support Group Information
Alumni, family, community
Colorado Support Groups
Ohio Support Groups
View Ohio ANAD Support Group Information
South Carolina Support Groups
Texas Support Groups
View San Antonio Support Group Information – Overcoming Overeating
View Dallas Support Group Information
View Austin Support Group Information
View Houston Support Group Information
Washington Support Groups
View Washington Support Group Information
Information can also be found at: https://www.eatingrecoverycenter.com/alumni/support-groups
Female and male adults, adolescents, and children at all levels of care