Why support ANAD?
Because eating disorders research, outreach and treatment is one of the most under funded causes in the United States. ANAD receives no federal funding, we exist because of gifts from people like you. Between an estimated 8-10 million teens, men and women suffer from eating disorders. It is estimated one-in-four female adolescents display symptoms of eating disorders sometime during their teen years. Only 10 % of afflicted men will seek out treatment.
Because eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness.
Please make an online donation, send a check or call now. No donation is too small, every donation is meaningful, appreciated and tax deductible.
If you like, you may make a donation in memory of OR in honor of someone you know. If you have questions regarding making a memorial or honorary contribution please e-mail email@example.com or fax 630-577-1323, or call the business line at 630-577-1333.
There are so many additional ways of giving a donation. Not only are these tax deductible but they provide a significant gift.
- Wills. Donate a specific sum of money or specific assets designated in your will.
- Charitable Remainder Trust. A very popular format of donating that combines a charitable gift with life payments to you /or other beneficaries you designate
- Matching Donations. Multiply your gifts by getting others to match funds
- Organize a Candlelight Vigil. Remember a loved one; celebrate recovery and hope
- Sponsor a fundraiser in your community, your place of work or your home.
If you are looking for suggestions on how to organize a fundraiser in your community or workplace, please contact ANAD at 630-577-1333 or write
P O Box 640
Naperville, Illinois 60566