ANAD Eating Disorder Support Groups
Cathryn Perfetti, LCPC
Phone: (815) 207-8243
- Meeting time: Third Friday of each month from 4:00pm-5:30pm.
- Meeting location: 275 Stonegate Road, Algonquin, IL 60102
- Meeting time: Saturdays, 10:00am-12:00pm (Note: first meeting will be February 22, 2014)
- Meeting location: United Way Boardroom, 201 E. Grove Street, Bloomington, IL 61701
- Group is open to any community members or students in the Bloomington-Normal area. Family, friends, and support people are welcome to attend. Group is held year round.
Lisa Carroll, MS, RD, LDN
Dr. Jennifer Morales
Phone: (312) 466-8090
- Meeting time: Thursday evening at 6:30pm (First meeting: February 20, 2014)
- Meeting location: Rago & Associates, 218 North Jefferson Street (3rd Floor), Chicago, IL 60661
- Note: To keep our building safe and secure, when entering the building attendees should look to their right for our listing, and press “Rago & Associates” to get buzzed into the building.
- People with eating disorders and friends/family welcome
Amy Grabowski, MA, LPC
- Meeting times: Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm (friends and family are welcome to attend) and Saturdays from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Meeting location: 3523 N. Lincoln, Chicago, IL 60657
Insight Psychological Services
Betsy Callan & Sarah Russell
- Meeting time: Tuesday, 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Meeting location: 333 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1900, Palladium Dome room, Chicago, IL 60601
- We welcome anyone currently in recovery from an eating disorder. This group is not open to family/friends at this time, but please let us know if these resources are requested and we can provide referrals.
- Please call for more meeting information
Fran Tierney, MA, LCPC
Phone: (815) 756-4875
- Meeting time: 1st Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm
- Meeting location: Ben Gordon Center, 12 Health Services Drive, DeKalb, IL 60115
GLEN ELLYN, IL
- Meeting time: Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm
- Meeting location: 799 Roosevelt Rd, Building 4, Suite 101, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
HIGHLAND PARK, IL
Highland Park Hospital
- Please contact Ann for information, all are welcome! *Please call beforehand to confirm that you are attending.
- Meeting time: 2nd Wednesday of the month from 7:30-9:00 pm
- Meeting location: 777 Park Ave West, Highland Park, IL 60035-Meeting Room 1 in basement
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL
Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital
Phone: (847) 755-8058
- Meeting times: Mondays from 6:00-7:30 (friends and family are welcome to attend)
- Thursdays from 6:00-7:30pm (those recovering only)
- Please call or email for more information
MOLINE, IL/ DAVENPORT, IA
Quad Cities Eating Disorders Support Group
Betsy Zmuda-Swanson, LCSW
Phone: (309) 786-3006
Enrichment Center Phone: (563) 742-5800
- Please call before attending group
- Meeting time: First 4 Wednesdays of the month from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: Trinity Enrichment Center, 4622 Progress Drive, Suite A Davenport, IA 52807
ANAD Recovery Night – Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital
Features inspirational true stories by recovered individuals who share their personal journey through recovery.
Phone: (630) 577-1333
- Meeting time: The 1st Monday of Every Month from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital, 852 S. West St, Naperville, IL 60540
- Individuals, Family and Friends are All Welcome to Attend
Linden Oaks Outpatient Center
Joan Mrozek & Claudia Hantell, MSW
Phone: (630) 305-5500
- Meeting time: Mondays from 6:30-8:00 p.m. (Except the 1st Monday of Every Month)
- Meeting location: 1335 N. Mill Street Naperville, IL 60563 (630) 305-5500
- Friends and Family Group 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Meeting time: Thursdays at 7:00PM
- Meeting location: Room 314, Illinois State Student Services Building, 201 N. University, Normal IL 61761
- Group is led by ISU students Laura Nebor and Madeline Luniewicz. Advisor is Dr. Sara Harris. Group is open to public of Bloomington-Normal and Illinois State students. We follow the school semester for meetings.
- Contact group leader for more information.
Judy LeFevour, LCPC
Phone: (847) 769-5583
- Meeting time: Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: 1955 Raymond Dr, Suite 108, Northbrook, IL 60062
St. Francis Medical Center
Family and Friends Support Group
Kim Scardina, LCPC
Phone: (309) 655-3958
- Meeting time: Wednesdays from 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: 530 NE Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637
Phone: (630) 546-7332
- Meeting time: Wednesdays from 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Meeting location: Pleasant Hill Community Church, 26W401 Geneva Road, Wheaton, IL 60187
Phone: (815) 570-9440
- Meeting time: Wednesdays at 5:30pm
- Meeting location: Conference Room, Centennial Counseling Center, 110 E. Countryside Parkway, Suite C, Yorkville, IL 60560
- First Wednesdays of the month will be open to family and friends. All other meetings will be close to only those who struggle with ED issues.