ANAD Eating Disorder Support Groups
Cathryn Perfetti, LCPC
Phone: (815) 207-8243
- Meeting time: Third Friday of each month from 4:00pm-5:30pm.
- Meeting location: 275 Stonegate Road, Algonquin, IL 60102
Lisa Carroll, MS, RD, LDN
Dr. Jennifer Morales
Phone: (312) 466-8090
- Meeting time: Thursday evening at 6:30pm (First meeting: February 20, 2014)
- Meeting location: Rago & Associates, 218 North Jefferson Street (3rd Floor), Chicago, IL 60661
- Note: To keep our building safe and secure, when entering the building attendees should look to their right for our listing, and press “Rago & Associates” to get buzzed into the building.
- People with eating disorders and friends/family welcome
Amy Grabowski, MA, LPC
- Meeting times: Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm (friends and family are welcome to attend) and Saturdays from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Meeting location: 3523 N. Lincoln, Chicago, IL 60657
Fran Tierney, MA, LCPC
Phone: (815) 756-4875
- Meeting time: 1st Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm
- Meeting location: Ben Gordon Center, 12 Health Services Drive, DeKalb, IL 60115
GLEN ELLYN, IL
- Meeting time: Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm
- Meeting location: 799 Roosevelt Rd, Building 4, Suite 101, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL
Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital
Phone: (847) 755-8058
- Meeting times: Mondays from 6-7:30 p.m. (friends and family are also welcome to attend)
- Please call for more information
LEMONT, IL/ONLINE GROUP
Maggie Baumann, MFT, CEDS
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center
Phone: (949) 439-2607
- Meeting time: Second Sunday of each month, 4-5:00pm Pacific Standard Time
- Group meets ONLINE. Contact leader for registration information.
- “Lift the Shame” is a web-based support group specifically targeted to offer support and resources to pregnant women and moms with eating disorders. This web-based support group is a free, confidential online group hosted by certified eating disorders specialist Maggie Baumann, MFT, CEDS in partnership with Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center.
MOLINE, IL/ DAVENPORT, IA
Quad Cities Eating Disorders Support Group
Betsy Zmuda-Swanson, LCSW
Phone: (309) 786-3006
Enrichment Center Phone: (563) 742-5800
- Please call before attending group
- Meeting time: First 4 Wednesdays of the month from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: Trinity Enrichment Center, 4622 Progress Drive, Suite A Davenport, IA 52807
ANAD Recovery Night – Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital
Features inspirational true stories by recovered individuals who share their personal journey through recovery.
Phone: (630) 577-1333
- Meeting time: The 1st Monday of Every Month from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital, 852 S. West St, Naperville, IL 60540
- Individuals, Family and Friends are All Welcome to Attend
Linden Oaks Outpatient Center
Joan Mrozek & Claudia Hantell, MSW
Phone: (630) 305-5500
- Meeting time: Mondays from 6:30-8:00 p.m. (Except the 1st Monday of Every Month)*
- Meeting location: 1335 N. Mill Street Naperville, IL 60563 (630) 305-5500
- Friends and Family Group: 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00pm-8:30pm
Judy LeFevour, LCPC
Phone: (847) 769-5583
- Meeting time: Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: 1955 Raymond Dr, Suite 108, Northbrook, IL 60062
St. Francis Medical Center
Family and Friends Support Group
Kim Scardina, LCPC
Phone: (309) 655-3958
- Meeting time: Wednesdays from 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: 530 NE Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637
Phone: (630) 553-1600
- Meeting time: 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesdays
- Meeting location: Conference Room, Centennial Counseling Center, 110 E. Countryside Parkway, Suite C, Yorkville, IL 60560
- Feel free to e-mail Samreen with questions about the group. In addition to English, she is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, Gujurati, and Punjabi.