ANAD Eating Disorder Support Groups
Cathryn Perfetti, PhD, LCPC
EPP Advisory Group Inc.
Phone: (224) 678-9180
- Meeting times: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: 275 Stonegate Road, Suite A, Algonquin, IL 60102
- Prior registration is required.
BURR RIDGE, IL
Laura Jaramillo, LPC
- Meeting times: 1-2:30 p.m. Thursdays
2-3:30 p.m. 3rd Saturday of the month
- Meeting location: 289 83rd St., Suite C, Burr Ridge, IL 60527
- If a meeting falls on a holiday, the group will not meet.
- Please call or text to confirm before attending a meeting.
Amy Grabowski, MA, LPC
- Meeting times: Tuesdays from 7-8:30 pm (friends and family are welcome to attend) and Saturdays from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Meeting location: 3523 N. Lincoln, Chicago, IL 60657
- Meeting times: 5-6 p.m. Thursdays starting April 7, 2016
- Meeting location: 2350 N. Kenmore Ave., Room 403, Chicago, IL
- Please call, text or e-mail group leader to confirm room location.
Fran Tierney, MA, LCPC
Phone: (815) 756-4875
- Meeting time: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: Ben Gordon Center, 12 Health Services Drive, DeKalb, IL 60115
GLEN ELLYN, IL
Liz Tsybulski, MSW, CWS
- Meeting time: 6:30-8 pm Tuesdays
- Meeting location: 751 Roosevelt Rd, Suite 213, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
- Group is limited to people age 18 and older.
- Please contact Liz before attending first meeting.
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL
Denise Styler, PsyD
- Meeting time: Mondays from 6:00-7:30
- Meeting location: Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital
- Meeting Address: 1650 Moon Lake Boulevard, Hoffman Estates, IL
- This is an open ANAD group
LAKE FOREST, IL
- Meeting time: Noon Saturdays
- Meeting location: Church of the Holy Spirit, 400 E. Westminster, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Please contact Holly before attending.
LEMONT, IL/ONLINE GROUP
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center
Phone: (618) 518-7726
- Meeting time: Third Sunday of each month, 4-5:00pm Pacific Standard Time
- Group meets ONLINE. Contact leader for registration information.
- “Lift the Shame” is a web-based support group specifically targeted to offer support and resources to pregnant women and moms with eating disorders. This web-based support group is a free, confidential online group hosted in partnership with Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center.
ANAD Recovery Night – Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital
Features inspirational true stories by recovered individuals who share their personal journey through recovery.
Phone: (630) 577-1333
- Meeting time: The 1st Monday of Every Month from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital, 852 S. West St, Naperville, IL 60540
- Individuals, Family and Friends are All Welcome to Attend
Linden Oaks Outpatient Center
Joan Mrozek & Claudia Hantell, MSW
Phone: (630) 305-5500
- Meeting time: Mondays from 6:30-8:00 p.m. (Except the 1st Monday of Every Month)*
- Meeting location: 1335 N. Mill Street Naperville, IL 60563 (630) 305-5500
- Friends and Family Group: 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00pm-8:30pm
St. Francis Medical Center
Kim Scardina, LCPC
Phone: (309) 655-3958
- Meeting time: Wednesdays from 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: 530 NE Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637
- Groups for individuals as well as family and friends. Meetings are at same time and location but in different rooms.
Claudia and Ally
- Meeting time: 7-8 p.m. the last Tuesday of each month
- Meeting location: Christ Community Church of Plainfield, Room 121, 12410 Van Dyke Road, Plainfield, IL, 60585
Katie Kemmerling, LMFT
- Meeting time: 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays
- Meeting location: Centennial Counseling Center, 110 E. Countryside Parkway, Suite C, Yorkville, IL 60586