ANAD Eating Disorder Support Groups
Amy Grabowski, MA, LPC
- Meeting times: Tuesdays from 7-8:30 pm (friends and family are welcome to attend) and Saturdays from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Meeting location: 3523 N. Lincoln, Chicago, IL 60657
Fran Tierney, MA, LCPC
Phone: (815) 756-4875
- Meeting time: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: Ben Gordon Center, 12 Health Services Drive, DeKalb, IL 60115
GLEN ELLYN, IL
- Meeting time: Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm
- Meeting location: 799 Roosevelt Rd, Building 4, Suite 101, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
LEMONT, IL/ONLINE GROUP
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center
Phone: (618) 518-7726
- Meeting time: Third Sunday of each month, 4-5:00pm Pacific Standard Time
- Group meets ONLINE. Contact leader for registration information.
- “Lift the Shame” is a web-based support group specifically targeted to offer support and resources to pregnant women and moms with eating disorders. This web-based support group is a free, confidential online group hosted in partnership with Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center.
MOLINE, IL/DAVENPORT, IA
Quad Cities Eating Disorders Support Group
Betsy Zmuda-Swanson, LCSW
Phone: (309) 786-3006
Enrichment Center Phone: (563) 742-5800
- Please call before attending group
- Meeting time: First 4 Wednesdays of the month from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: Trinity Enrichment Center, 4622 Progress Drive, Suite A Davenport, IA 52807
ANAD Recovery Night – Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital
Features inspirational true stories by recovered individuals who share their personal journey through recovery.
Phone: (630) 577-1333
- Meeting time: The 1st Monday of Every Month from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital, 852 S. West St, Naperville, IL 60540
- Individuals, Family and Friends are All Welcome to Attend
Linden Oaks Outpatient Center
Joan Mrozek & Claudia Hantell, MSW
Phone: (630) 305-5500
- Meeting time: Mondays from 6:30-8:00 p.m. (Except the 1st Monday of Every Month)*
- Meeting location: 1335 N. Mill Street Naperville, IL 60563 (630) 305-5500
- Friends and Family Group: 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00pm-8:30pm
Judy LeFevour, LCPC
Phone: (847) 769-5583
- Meeting time: Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m.
- Meeting location: 1955 Raymond Dr, Suite 108, Northbrook, IL 60062
St. Francis Medical Center
Family and Friends Support Group
Kim Scardina, LCPC
Phone: (309) 655-3958
- Meeting time: Wednesdays from 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: 530 NE Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637
Katie Kemmerling, LMFT
- Meeting time: 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays
- Meeting location: Centennial Counseling Center, 110 E. Countryside Parkway, Suite C, Yorkville, IL 60586
- Note: Meetings start July 7, 2015.