ANAD Eating Disorder Support Groups
Heidi L. Conto, MSW, LCSW
Phone: (262) 654-0487
- Meeting time: 3rd Monday of the month from 6:00-7:30pm (for June, July, and August 2013)
- Please call for more meeting information
- The support group is facilitated by a licensed professional who specializes in the treatment of eating disorders. The group is offered to both males and females struggling with an eating disorder or engaging in emotional eating.
Anna Aufderhaar, LPC
- Meeting time: Mondays from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Meeting location: Madison Psychiatric Associates, 5534 Medical Circle, Madison WI 53719
- Eating disorder support group for adolescents and young adults.
Rachel Quast, M.A.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Groups are for eating disorders, emotional eating, and for family members of those with eating disorders
- Please call or email for more meeting information
Phone: (414) 327-3000 ext 4515
- Meeting location: Rogers Memorial Hospital-Milwaukee, 11101 W. Lincoln Ave, West Allis, WI, Room 2503 – 2nd floor, new building ED PHP area.
- Meeting times: Labor day through 2nd week in June (typical school year) – group meets Mondays from 6:00pm-7:00pm; Summer (approx June 15 through 1st week in September) – group meets Mondays from 4:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Eating disorder support group for adolescents and young adults. If you plan to attend, please reserve a spot at least three hours in advance by calling Olivia at 414-203-4515.
Friends and Family Group
Phone: (262) 637-2983
- Meeting time: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30pm-7:30pm (*Note: Group starts Fall 2013)
- Meeting location: Roots and Legends, 3209 Washington Ave, Racine WI, 53405
- Group is facilitated by a parent of a child with an eating disorder. Group is overseen by a licensed therapist who specializes in the treatment of eating disorders. Group will be for loved ones, family, and friends who know someone struggling with an eating disorder.