ANAD Eating Disorder Support Groups
Anna Desai, LPC
Elizabeth Well, LPC
Mary Donohoo, LPC-IT
- Meeting time: 4-5 p.m. 2nd and 4th Thursdays
- Meeting location: Edelweiss Behavioral Health LLC, 6402 Odana Road, Suite 301, Madison, WI 53719.
- Eating disorder support group for ages 16-adults.
- First meeting May 14, 2015.
Phone: (414) 327-3000 ext 4515
- Meeting location: Rogers Memorial Hospital-Milwaukee, 11101 W. Lincoln Ave, West Allis, WI, Room 2503 – 2nd floor, new building ED PHP area.
- Meeting times: Labor day through 2nd week in June (typical school year) – group meets Mondays from 6:00pm-7:00pm; Summer (approx June 15 through 1st week in September) – group meets Mondays from 4:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Eating disorder support group for adolescents and young adults. If you plan to attend, please reserve a spot at least three hours in advance by calling Olivia at 414-203-4515.
Rachel Quast, M.A.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Groups are for Women, Men, Adolescents (11 and up) AN, BN, BED, Obesity, Nutrition, Individual Therapy, Group Therpay, Couples Therapy, DBT CBT Biopsychosocial, Spiritual, Interpersonal, Psychodynamic, Nutrition, emotional eating, and for family members of those with eating disorders
- Please call or email for more meeting information
- 8 years in practice
David A. Songco, PsyD
Phone: (414) 604-6413
- Meeting time: (Through June 15) Mondays, 4:00pm-5:00pm; (June 15-September 1) Fridays, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Meeting location: New Insights, LLC: 1845 N. Farwell Ave, Suite 104, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Support group is for those recovering from an eating disorder as well as family and friends who know someone struggling with an eating disorder.
- If you plan to attend, please reserve a spot at least 3 hours in advance by calling (414) 604-6413 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org