Please review this section to be aware of the rules for the ANAD forum.
The utmost concern is the safety of the site to give and receive support and information. It is each member's responsibility to know and understand the rules and regulations of the forum. The ANAD forum was created to support those people working on recovery from anorexia, bulimia and other eating disorders, as well as friends, family and others affected by eating disorders. The forum is a place for those listed above to share valuable information, concerns and messages of support with one another, please use the forum for this purpose only. This forum is not intended to be a replacement for treatment, and should not be considered as such. Please keep in mind that the following are considered to be a violation of the rules:
Any violation will be removed or edited, and could result in dismissal from the forum.
- Posting numbers such as weight, BMI or WHtR.
- Discussing calories as in number consumed in a day, meal, or specific food item.
- Posting malignant comments, comments that trigger other members, or inappropriate comments.
- Posting spam or promoting a product of any kind, anywhere on the forum, whether in the post or signature line.
- Posting thoughts about wanting to hurt yourself or others, if you are experiencing thoughts or feelings like this please contact your local emergency room.