Eating Disorders can be a constant battle to hear your own voice. Let us be there for you while you find it. Trained ANAD volunteers are hoping to help when you might need it most. You may wish to call the ANAD Helpline for the following reasons:
- If you are having difficult feelings that could affect your eating
- For encouragement and support
- If you are a family member concerned about a loved one
- If you need any referrals or resources for eating disorder treatment
- If you have any questions about eating disorders in general
Please know that we are here for you and that we care.
ANAD’s future plans are to have a 24 hour helpline, and we appreciate your support as we strive to attain this goal!