ANAD Bandstand Benefit Auction
- PARTICIPATION RULES AND GUIDELINES. All bidders must be at least 18 years of age or older and have an e-mail address, a valid credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover) and a U.S. shipping address. ANAD is unable to ship outside of the United States.
- BIDDING. Bidding will take place via e-mail. Bids must be sent to email@example.com. Only increments of $50 will be accepted. Bidding opens at 5 p.m. CDT Aug. 8 and closes at 10 p.m. CDT Aug. 22. Updates will be posted on anad.org and Facebook. The winner will be announced at the ANAD Bandstand Benefit and notified via e-mail.
- PACKING AND SHIPPING. ANAD will arrange for the packing and handling of the lot by a carrier and/or packer of our choosing, and will insure the item against loss or damage.
- PAYMENT. All sales are final and payment of the full purchase price of the lot shall be made to ANAD within two days of the close of the auction for the lot. Payment will not be deemed to have been made and shipment will not be initiated until ANAD has collected good funds.
- TAX DEDUCTION. Bidders are able to claim a tax deduction for only the amount that exceeds the fair market value of the lot.
- SALES ARE FINAL. All sales are final and all merchandise is provided as is. Items are new unless otherwise noted. There are NO refunds, as the fee collected is a donation to a charity.
- BUYER’S FAILURE. If any conditions of this agreement are not complied with in a timely manner by the buyer (including without limitation a buyer’s failure to pay for a purchase in good funds within two days), ANAD may, at its option, cancel the sale and re-offer the lot, sell it to a lower bidder or sell it privately.
- RESERVE PRICE. The lot for sale is subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum price established by ANAD below which the lot will not be sold. The lot will be withdrawn from sale if no bid or offer equal to or above the confidential reserve for the item is received during the sale period.
- MISCELLANEOUS. Final determination as to winning bids shall be made by ANAD at ANAD’s sole discretion. If any dispute arises AFTER the sale, ANAD’s records will be conclusive. We reserve the right to reject any bids, to alter closing times, or to remove from sale or re-offer for sale the lot if it fails to draw bids above the confidential reserve.